About the Conference, January 30 - February 2, 2018
The International Society for Disease Surveillance convenes an annual conference that provides a crucible for innovation and knowledge exchange among professionals in public health surveillance. Attendees are decision-makers in fields of epidemiology, statistics, informatics, animal health, modeling, and more.
Sponsors may lend their support to a particular event and/or reserve a space in the Exhibit Hall.
The theme for 2018 is "Global Health Today and Tomorrow: Policy Options and Scientific Solutions".
ISDS make a special effort to acknowledge our sponsors both at the Conference and throughout the year with prominent acknowledgements at the event as well as on our website for a full year.
When you participate at the ISDS Conference, we design the conference to give you multiple opportunities for engagement, from the exhibits to the swap meet, welcome reception and by attending the conference along side our registrants.
Download your copy of the Sponsor Prospectus. Please contact Mark Krumm for information.
Sponsorship Tiers, Corporate
- Founder: Highest position, largest logo on all material listing sponsors. Three conference registrations. $7500
- Partner: Second position, mid-size logo, Two conference registrations. $5000
- Patron: Third position, small logo. One conference registration. $2500
Sponsorship Tiers, Non-Profit
- Non-Profit: Fourth position, small logo, One conference registration. $1500
- Higher Education: Fourth position, small logo, One conference registration. $500
Reserve your place as a support of the International Society for Disease Surveillance Annual Conference.