Conference registration is now open!
Before you register, please take a moment to read about the different registration options below.
There are two events in 2018, plus a change in what were known as our "pre-conference" workshops. Please read this carefully...
ISDS One Health Conference -- For the first time in our history, ISDS will offer a one-day conference on January 30th focusing on One Health, where human, animal and environmental health are considered as connected systems.
ISDS Annual Conference -- The 16th Annual ISDS Conference will start on January 31st, making it convenient for anyone interested in the One Health Conference to extend their stay and attend the full three-day conference. Please note, One Health presentations will be front-loaded to the first day of the Annual Conference so persons attending the One Health Conference the day prior may attend additional related presentations the next day.
Registrations received after December 15, 2017 will be processed at the Regular full price, while registrations prior will receive the Early Bird discount. Authors, if you submit an abstract, you will be notified of acceptance by November 10 and will have time to register at the Early Bird rate.
ISDS Member Discounts
All persons with an active ISDS membership at the time of the conference will receive a discounted registration rate. The discount is equal to the cost of a membership, so if you plan to attend the conference in January, you can join ISDS today and take advantage of member benefits and the conference discount. ISDS Membership is $50 per year.
Full-time students may join for $30 per year.
Developing Country Discount
Persons from Low-Income countries are invited to join ISDS at no cost and may register for the conference at deeply discounted rates.
Registrants may attend any choices of days they wish. As always, there are single-day registrations, and discounts for attending multiple days. Here are the most common choices you might make:
- Attend just the One Health Conference. Join us for that day only.
- Attend just the ISDS Annual Conference. Join us for the three full days of workshops and 200 presentations and posters.
- Attend both Conferences. Join us for all four days, and receive a discount on your One Health Conference fees.
- Attend the One Health Conference plus the first day of the Annual Conference. for two days of One Health content. Discounts apply.
ISDS has three tiers of pricing for persons from Low-Income countries, Students, and regular registrants. We offer discounts for members, and for early (by December 15th) registration.
Here are the rates through December 15th:
| Registrant Type
||One-Day (Any Day)
* Special Discounts apply for persons attending the Annual Conference and also the One Health Conference. Registration for one day or for the full Annual Conference allows your to register for the One Health Conference at the Student Member rate ($200 through December 15th).
Registration Rate Examples
Member attends Annual Conference ($675) and One Health Symposium ($200, discounted rate): $875
Non-Member attends One Day of Annual Conference ($390) and One Health Symposium ($200): $590