One Health Symposium Sponsorship
2018 marks the beginning of what we expect to be a successful series of symposiums focusing solely on One Health -- the intersection of science, policy, and practice that recognizes that the health of humans, animals and our environment are connected and interdependent.
Sponsorship of the Symposium is affordable and segmented to all you, our prospective sponsor to associate yourselves with issues that align with your organizational mission.
There are seven total scientific program elements: four lectures, and three panels. Plus, there are meal events, and, with sponsorship, we will add an evening reception to cap off the day.
Support levels are as follows:
- Lunch: $1000
- Coffee Breaks (both): $1000
- Reception: $2000
- Any of the seven programs: $2000 each
- recognition on our website, with a link to a page of your choice from the time of your commitment until next year's conference,
- recognition in the printed program,
- signage at the event you are sponsoring,
- one Symposium registration plus one for each additional sessions sponsored, and
- with a minimum of $2000 in support, the opportunity to exhibit/sponsor with a 50% discount on exhibit fees at the Annual Conference which begins the next day, on January 31st.
Opportunities are very limited in this first year. To reserve your space, please click the button below to begin your request.
Reserve your place as a supporter of the International Society for Disease Surveillance One Health Symposium.